Unconventional Valentine’s Day Date Spots

As Valentine’s Day approaches, boys and girls all across Staples are scrambling to create the perfect day for their lover. Delicate chocolate and precious roses are a must, but if everything else isn’t executed perfectly, February 14th could end in heartbreak. The key to not blowing the relationship before the day’s end is finding a special location for the mandatory romantic date. Do this, and it may actually be possible to escape the most stressful day of love all year feeling satisfied. Below are a few unexpected ideas for date spots that might get your mind moving in the right direction:

1. McDonald’s. Sure, the Post Road venue might not be gorgeous, but your valentine will fall head over heels for some McNuggets and a Shamrock Shake.
2. The park benches behind the Westport Public Library. Only a few strides away from both Pinkberry and Top This, the benches are the perfect place to enjoy a cool treat on a freezing day. Just beware of hungry geese.
3. The Staples ‘Sauna.’ Heated at your convenience, the well-known steam-room is the perfect private place to spend quality time with the one you love.
4. My Three Sons. There isn’t a more innocent way to spend the day than chasing your valentine down a cushioned slide and into a ball pit. Just don’t let your lover watch a bunch of 5 year-olds take you down in laser tag.
5. The backseat of your Dad’s car. Just keep quiet.