Join the discussion.

Inklings News

Join the discussion.

Inklings News

Join the discussion.

Inklings News

A Seamless Kinection for Xbox 360: Discovering the Kinect

December 22, 2010
Logan Rosen '12 reviews the new Xbox 360 accessory that revolutionizes gaming.

The College Evolution: How Stress about College has Grown Over the Years

December 20, 2010
Alix Neenan '12 reflects on how the stress that comes with applying to college has grown over the years.

The "I Like it…" Facebook Phenomenon

October 7, 2010
Find out why the "I like it" Facebook statuses have gone viral.
Jahari Dodd 10 has come a long way since his freshman year.

You Say You Want an Evolution: Seniors Reflect Upon Their High School Experiences

June 23, 2010
Jahari Dodd '10 shares his growth over his years at Staples
NFL Owners Make the Right Choice

NFL Owners Make the Right Choice

June 13, 2010
Ross Gordon '11 shares his excitement for the New Meadowlands Stadium, who will host Super Bowl 2014.

Periods 1 and 7 To Be Switched on Mondays Next Year

June 13, 2010
The Collaborative team and principal John Dodig have recently made a change for the 2010-2011 year.
The cover of Siddhartha | Photo from

Siddhartha at the SAT

June 11, 2010
Emily Cooper '11 expresses her thoughts about the book, "Siddhartha."

Popularity of Junior Job Shadow Program Is On The Rise

May 23, 2010
In its fourth year, College and Career Center Counselor Shanua Flaherty says the program has seen increased interest.

Upcoming Senior Internships Excite Students but Worry Some Teachers

April 16, 2010
From September until December, Joyce Eldh went town to town, searching for 200 new internship positions, going to company sites, brochures and emailing any that seemed applicable for the 2010 seniors.
 Rebecca Loeser ’10 and friends celebrate the style of Lolita at a convention. | Photo by Rebecca Loesser 10

Japanese ‘Lolita’ Fashion Inspires Becca Loeser ’10

April 16, 2010
Rebecca Loeser ’10 can be spotted sporting "little pretty dresses, princess things, and just generally over the top clothing."
Photo courtesy of SXC

Westport Struggles to Bring Back Local Theater

April 8, 2010
Although Westport's five local movie theaters no longer exist, officials hope that the town will have one in the near future.
A birdhouse that was auctioned off for charity at the Project Return fundraiser. | Photo by Lucas Hammerman 10

Rolling Hills Country Club Hosts Birdhouse Charity

March 26, 2010
Rolling Hills Country Club held their 15th Annual Birdhouse Auction on March 19 for a Project Return fundraiser.
Adopted children can come from all over the world, but there are many here at Staples High School. | Photo from, idea by Sammie Hardy

Understanding Adoption

March 12, 2010
While just over 2 percent of all American children are adopted, the other 98 percent may have a difficulty understanding what an adopted child experiences in life.
Load More Stories