Snapchat secrecy shattered

Snapchat+secrecy+shattered+

There is no such thing as privacy when it comes to Snapchat.

The app that allows you to send 10-second selfies tracks your most commonly selected friends and displays it for your entire buddy list to see. This is causing massive controversy.

Your top three best friends on Snapchat say a lot about you.

If it’s your boyfriend, girlfriend or best friend, you’re in the clear. If it’s somebody else, prepare for some drama.

If you’re in a relationship, that significant other better be first. If he or she isn’t, you must be in a fight, or you’re not officially dating.

Even if your girlfriend is number one, no other girls should be displayed when she clicks your name, or else there’s something suspicious going on, and you should probably start explaining yourself … now.

You’d better have a good explanation, or that relationship is over.

People will go through their lists of friends daily, click on everyone’s names and analyze those three yellow stars placed next to each best friend. If something is off, you could be in the middle of a brawl.

Now, let’s just take a deep breath and a step back.

Just because your boyfriend snapchatted another girl does not mean he is cheating on you. It does not mean that you’re not pretty enough or that he is looking elsewhere. It certainly doesn’t mean you have to give that other girl on his list dirty looks in math class.

It is absolutely absurd that we make assumptions like this from an app for disappearing pictures. Those three names do not define a person’s real life relationships.

But if he likes another girl’s Instagram … you may just have a problem